With your support this is what has grown in 2017….
- Ten resident artists from 8 states
- Fifteen Test Plots – agri/cultural experiments with art, food and dirt including: Zoethica – a public art partnership with UW Madison Arts Institute and CORN AGAIN – four artists explore contemporary views of this ubiquitous plant
- Installed Reedsburg City Park’s first permanent public art – Muneer Bauauddeen’s Peace Posts
- Rural/urban flow bus trip to Milwaukee deepened connections and sparked future projects
- Abundance and transformation – the 7th annual Fermentation Fest continued bubbling during the transition to a biennial Farm/Art DTour
- Exciting collaboration with John Michael Kohler Art Center’s Culinary Art Car
Thanks to your generosity, look for: more collaboration along the rural urban continuum; artists from across the country (and beyond); And mark your calendars –
THE RETURN OF THE FARM/ART DTOUR OCTOBER 5-14 2018
Contribute now and your gift will be doubled! Your tax deductible donation will be matched up to $20,000 thanks to a very generous donor. We thank you and wish you a healthy and happy new year.